Accumulations tanks are used for storing the conditioned water hygienically in heating and cooling systems. Usually, a heat exchanger (plate heat exchanger, tubular heat exchangers, boilers, chillers, fan coil, etc.) is mounted behind. CFC-free polyurethane insulation material is used in all products which has a low heat loss.
Place of Use;
Villas, apartments, hospitals, sports halls, factories, construction sites, cooling groups, various processes for central heating, cascade system boiler rooms, heat exchanger rooms.
- Operating Temperature: 0 100 ° C
- Operating pressure: 0 10 bar
- Test Pressure: 13 bar
- Material: DIN EN 10111-98 (6222 Eregli)
- Type of Coating: Enamel coating (DIN 5115)
- Insulation: In 100 600 Liters, 50mm thick CFC-free polyurethane is used with 42-44 kg/m3 density over static powder-painted steel sheet, in 800-2000 liters 80 mm thick high strength of soft polyurethane foam is used over artificial leather cover.
- Additional Features: 2 Termovil, 1 Thermometer, 1 Magnesium Anode
- Capacity: 100 liters 2000 liters
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Unit price exposure(item) no: 110-640